Monday, January 16, 2006

Treasures...


Wonderful day....

We went to town and I decided I deserved treats ;-P

My treasures are pictured above....a beautiful *Angel* Quartz crystal...

An Amethyst pendant to replace one I lost....

A pen with an Angel on top....

And Jack Johnson's latest CD..*wonder* full...

I was also gifted with the incense samples..

And I had a Mochaccino...

I fell in love with a bed...the mattress was the best I have *ever* laid on...

But it was... $4299 Kiwi !!!!

The bed at $1899 was cheap in comparison...

I think if I had stupid money though, and noone in the world was starving...

I'd rather have a dreamboat of a bed, than a flashy car...

After all..

beds don't pollute the atmosphere,

they cost nothing to run....

and they can take you to places....

that cars just cannot......

2 comments:

Digitalgran said...

Glad you had such a good day Bobby.
I'd rather have a comfy bed too.

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

you can't beat a good bed Bobby for journeying anywhere in your dreams