Friday, January 27, 2006

Blessed with *Found* things....



I found this taped up Barbie doll in Warehouse, just sitting on a shelf....

Had literally *just* been txting about this kinda thing with a friend (as ya do..) and there she was!!

Hideous creature, but it was like a gift to see her there...I was photographing her and a guy stopped and looked on amazed..."isn't it just wild?" says me.....

He ran away !!!!!

Had some amazing luck too; I was standing returning a blown up hoover (ok vaccum cleaner for the purists), in Warehouse and I felt something drop on my chest..I looked and my gold ankh fell to the floor. I was so lucky, had I been dashing about I may not have noticed. My ankh is very precious to me as my mother bought it for me over 15 years ago and it's been round my neck since give or take the occasional repair! The only piece of jewellery I have ever worn all the time. It is now being soldered :)

I got a refund for the hoover (amazing that, in itself..didn't dare ask!!), a refund for the dud coffee frother mentioned in a previous post, and so I felt I should buy the coffee machine I fell for the other day....well it had 100 bucks off! I got two beautiful big Cappuccino cups too...

Later I lost my car keys...and they were found by someone too!!!!

The other photo is Phoebe enjoying a blueberry muffin outside our favorite bakers....

Posted all my applications today for new permits :)

Thank you...whoever is blessing my life right now......

2 comments:

Grandma September said...

Gotta love Bondage Barbie! I bet the guy was scared. LOL

-Tember

Digitalgran said...

Bobby, I think you are making your own good luck. It comes from within. Glad you got your Coffee maker!