Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday...




Well ......a pretty amazing day!

We had a lovely lazy morning, until I discovered my camera was missing :(

Ok, so with my new thinking I didn't panic.. *but*

.....have to admit I thought it may be the first in the next *run of three..*

However....life really has changed!!!

I rang the local police station and some beautiful soul had handed it in!!!

It is here and safe..I feel very blessed.....

Went to the river and cooled off...

Johnny and the kids made stone scuptures...

and I made a stone shadow ;-P.....

All in all a wonder *full* weekend :)

3 comments:

Gill said...

So glad you found your camera Bobby. Reassuring to know that there are good, honest people out there, too.
Soudns as though you had a great weekend.

Digitalgran said...

Hi Bobby. So glad you got the camera back.
I love the stones and the shadow too.

Unknown said...

Thanks my friends..I feel very blessed right now!