Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day..and the *PERFECT* gift...


I got my first ever Valentine's gift..well the first I remember...and cards and messages!

Actually I got the gift on Friday, it is a combined *Anniversary and Valentines* gift...and was a total surprise ..!

Since I first came to New Zealand I have wanted a Greenstone Koru... Greenstone is found on the South Island and it's name in Maori is the same name they give to this Island...

Te Wai Pounamu ..... The Water of the Greenstone

The Koru is symbolic of a curled fernleaf.... unfurling and reaching towards the light, towards new life....

It strives for harmony and perfection and positive new beginnings...

It represents rebirth, spiritual renewal and hope for the future....

What more perfect gift could I have been given?

Thank you...x

No comments: