Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday Monday....


Not sure wether Mondays get easier or not but I don't mind them too much.... Actually it was always Sundays evenings that gave me the real downers..anticipation being far worse than realisation in this case ;o)

Helped out in school which was fun and had busy day in town.... with a Mocha thrown in of course...and a new Tarot deck...and a very old book about NZ I started reading a while back, lost and then managed to order..... :))))))

My firstborn has been accepted into the college choir as a soprano...... :o) Joyful stuff indeed!!!

Got a book from library called *I Live Here now*.....about a Brit lady who moved to NZ in the 50's at the age of 46 and started a new life...

Well... I live here now too... and I grow pumpkins, and have developed a taste for the local ales... current favorite is Monteith's Summer Ale.... most slurpalicious ;-P

1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

A very busy time for you Bobby. Seems you have a perfect match there, who found such a very 'you' Valentine's gift to give you.